A prenatal paternity test is a conclusive way to determine if a man is the father of an unborn child. It is an option for those who do not wish to wait until the baby is born to determine paternity.
Showing the single result
Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity Test$1,599.00Certainty™ Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity (NIPP) DNA test has recently been accredited by the AABB (American Association of Blood Banks). AABB is the global leader in standards development, accreditation, and implementation of quality systems in transfusion medicine and cellular therapies. AABB has an unwavering focus on donor and patient safety through its accreditation process.
Only our partner lab maintains such strict standards of accountability for prenatal paternity testing, including analysis, PhD review, and documentation. This is the first, and only, AABB-accredited NIPP test and our partner lab is the only AABB-accredited laboratory to offer it.About This Test:
- The Certainty™ Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity test provides accurate results you can trust in as few as 3 business days
- The test is completely safe for the mother and pregnancy and can be performed as early as 7 weeks’ gestation
- Certainty™, with court-admissible results, is the only AABB-accredited prenatal test, which means our processes meet strict standards for excellence and accountability
- DNA-collection for Certainty requires only a simple blood sample from the mother and cheek swab from the possible father
- This test provides 99.9% probability-of-paternity results or higher for inclusions and 0% probability of paternity results for exclusions, just like a postnatal paternity test